The most pressing challenge in any ABM (Account Based Marketing) campaign is personalizing and tailoring your marketing messages for each individual account.
Crafting individualized content that resonates with each target account requires extensive time and effort. The process involves researching the account, understanding their pain points, and creating highly relevant messaging that speaks directly to their specific needs and challenges.
But what if there was a way to streamline this process and achieve scalable personalisation?
Like other SaaS marketing use cases, ChatGPT is quite an assistant here too. In order to maximize the benefits of ChatGPT, we have carefully curated seven highly effective ChatGPT prompts that are valuable for one-to-one, a few, and many ABM scenarios. These prompts will help you:
- Create a strategic account planning template.
- Craft irresistible offers to secure personal meetings.
- Create personalized emails.
- Nail the perfect email template for distributing high-value content.
- Create scripts for interactive demos.
- Extract valuable data from reports.
- Generate LinkedIn Ad scripts.
- Build custom landing pages that address the needs and concerns of your target accounts.
- Ask your existing contacts, accounts, and customers for referrals.
The Engage stage aims to move the target accounts further along the buyer’s journey from initial awareness and interest to a deeper level of engagement and consideration. It involves understanding account objectives, identifying key stakeholders, and creating tailored messaging.
Content is the key at this stage.
The focus is to deliver relevant content and messages that resonate with the specific needs and pain points of the account, to capture their interest and foster ongoing engagement. These campaigns may utilize various channels such as email marketing, social media, events, or direct outreach.
ChatGPT is most useful here!Let’s delve into the prompts for various use cases.
ChatGPT Prompts for ABM’s Engage Stage
In this section, you’ll find ChatGPT prompts, best practices, and examples specifically tailored to engage stage use cases for landing a meeting, distributing content to nurture the prospect, generating script for demo video etc.
Create Offers for Landing a Meeting
These offers must showcase the value proposition, and address specific pain points to entice the account to agree to a personal meeting or conversation. The goal is to establish a direct connection and initiate deeper engagement with the account’s decision-makers.
Creating compelling offers specifically designed to resonate with the unique needs and challenges of the target account is a chief tactic in One-to-One ABM.
- Understand the target account’s pain points and challenges.
- To explore additional choices, simply instruct ChatGPT to generate a maximum of ten offers (this number strikes a balance, providing ample options without overwhelming you).
- Craft personalized and compelling messaging that addresses their specific needs.
- Communicate the value and benefits of a personal meeting.
- Showcase how the meeting can solve their problems or help them achieve their goals.
- Highlight unique selling propositions and differentiate your offering.
- Keep the offer concise, focusing on the most relevant and impactful information.
- Use persuasive language to create a sense of urgency or exclusivity.
- Offer customisation or tailored solutions based on their requirements.
- Include social proof or success stories to build credibility and trust.
- Provide clear next steps or a call-to-action to schedule the meeting.
For all prompts the use case specific inputs are highlighted in italics.
Create 3 offers in 30 words that highlight some bonus value to lure the target account to agree to get on a personal meeting in ABM.
- Zapier is a product that allows end users to integrate the web applications they use and automate workflows. It connects to more than 5,000 apps, with free and paid plans.
- The target account is a B2B project management tool.
- The pain point of the target account is time-consuming operations.
- Personalize the offer to demonstrate that we understand the specific needs and pain points of the target account. Write each in 40 words.
- Ensure the offer is relevant to the target account’s industry, business objectives, and challenges.
Compelling Email for Landing a Meeting
Once you’ve decided on the ideal offer, it’s time to slide it straight into your target’s inbox.
But before sending out these personalized emails, it is vital to monitor the level of engagement, and interaction exhibited by the target account with your marketing campaigns.
These are your signs to drop an offer to land a personal meeting.
- If they have been actively engaging with your brand and showing interest, it may be a good time to drop a personalized offer.
- If they are closer to making a decision or have expressed intent, it could be an appropriate time to provide a tailored offer.
- If the target account announces a new initiative or undergoes organizational changes that align with your solution, it could be a favorable time to extend an offer and secure a personal meeting.
- Introduce your company
- Mention the targeted account
- Keep the email under 100 words
- Keep the subject line compelling and informative
- Use catchy language and a conversational tone
- Keep sentences short and to the point
- Avoid marketing cliches and buzzwords
- Include relevant emojis to add visual appeal
- Incorporate numbers and statistics to make the offer exciting
- Clearly articulate the value proposition of your offer
Create an email in less than 100 words that pitch the offer to the target account for landing a personal meeting in ABM
- Keep it short and to the point.
- Keep the sentences short.
- The subject line should be compelling and informative to pique the recipient’s interest.
- Zapier is a product that allows end users to integrate the web applications they use and automate workflows. It connects to more than 5,000 apps with free and paid plans.
- The target account is B2B project management software.
- Write the copy in catchy language and a conversational tone.
- Include relevant emojis at different places.
- Include relevant numbers and statistics to make the offer even more exciting.
- Avoid stuffing emails with marketing cliches and buzzwords.
- Include the offer- Schedule a personal meeting to explore Zapier’s integration capabilities and receive a bonus automation template pack designed for B2B project management tools.
- Write the offer in catchy language and 35 words.
- Clearly articulate the value proposition of your offer.
- Include a clear and compelling call to action that encourages the target account to get on a meeting with the team.
Learn how ChatGPT can help you maximize your SaaS email marketing ROI.
Content Distribution Emails
Source – SuperOffice
When you create high-value content like blog posts, whitepapers, reports, or ebooks, ensure it reaches the right people. One of the most effective ABM tactics is to do that through email.
Content distribution emails are valid for all types of ABM and help you stay on the radar of your targeted accounts demonstrating your commitment to helping them solve their challenges.
- Keep it concise and to the point.
- Use short sentences.
- Use an attention-grabbing and personalized subject line (5 words).
- Clearly state your identity
- Understand the pain point of the target account.
- Provide a quick overview of the content in super short bullet points.
- Highlight special features or benefits, such as content teardowns or downloadable resources.
- Use conversational and catchy language.
- Incorporate relevant emojis for visual appeal.
- Include a clear and compelling call to action (CTA) that directs the reader to your website.
- Leave ample space between sentences and paragraphs.
- Use a P.S. to complement the CTA and further encourage engagement.
Write a content distribution email in less than 100 words.
- Keep it short and to the point. Keep the sentences short.
- The subject line should be short, i.e., 5 words, attention-grabbing and personalized.
- The target account is a B2B project management software company.
- The pain point of this B2B project management software is to simplify time-consuming operations.
- The content that needs to be distributed is- “How to streamline sales with AI and automation” Include a short section of a quick overview in super short bullet points of what you’ll find in the content.
- Highlight that the content includes
- Explains how you can use Zapier with the latest AI tools to send tailored follow-up emails, generate personalized images and videos, make team collaboration easy, and better track sales analytics.
- Write the copy in catchy language and a conversational tone.
- Include relevant emojis at different places.
- Include a clear and compelling call to action that encourages the target account to go on the website to read the full content.
- Keep more spaces in between.
- Encourage the reader further with a P.S. and use it to complement your CTA and nudge your readers further along in their buyer’s journey.
Bonus Bites: Learn how to create captivating top-of-the-funnel content using ChatGPT.
You can also pull out data from the reports using ChatGPT, as it’s excellent at summarizing. All you need to do is provide a clear command specifying the information you require and then paste the relevant reports.
By referencing data and statistics, you position yourself or your brand as an authority in the field. It demonstrates that the information provided is backed by research and objective analysis, making it more trustworthy for the audience.
Pull out all the data and statistics and frame it in short bullet points under separate headlines from- **PASTE THE REPORT**
With this prompt, I have pulled out data and statistics from the report “State of Inbound Marketing Trend”.
Script for Demo Videos
ABM often involves multiple stakeholders within target accounts. Pre-recorded demo videos can bring the decision makers one step closer in exploring your product.
Curating a script that effectively showcases the key features and dynamics of the model while keeping it understandable for the audience can be a daunting task.
With proper commands, ChatGPT can effortlessly generate a demo script that skillfully balances the delivery of sufficient detail to convey the intricacies of the model while ensuring simplicity for the audience to comprehend the main concepts.
ChatGPT will make it easier to customize demos for different customer segments, below I have shown an example for one customer segment.
- Start with an attention-grabbing hook that builds credibility and captures attention.
- Mention the value proposition of the company.
- Identify and address the pain points of users.
- Highlight the features.
- Use showmanship to create an “AHA!” moment that showcases the effectiveness.
- Reinforce the main message throughout the demo.
- Share success stories of customers in similar industries who faced challenges and how your product solved their pain points.
- Keep the demo script concise, engaging, and interactive.
- Focus on the benefits.
- Close with a clear call to action.
Write a video demo script for Grammarly for a 100 words voice over.
- The main messaging should be Grammarly helps you write mistake-free in Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and any other app you use. Even in text messages.
- The benefits of Grammarly are that Grammarly is an app or extension for your browser that checks your grammar, spelling, plagiarism, and more in real-time on several different platforms, including Microsoft Word, WordPress, Facebook, and more.
- Customer pain points for Grammarly are Users typically make mistakes when they write, Users tend to follow the same patterns when they write, and Users mostly understand what they write.
- Features of Grammarly- Catch typos, missing punctuation, or commonly confused words before they distract your reader. Get guidance to adjust the mood and attitude of your writing without changing your meaning, and clarity suggestions to make your writing easy for your reader to understand. Apply shared guidelines to help teams sound consistent by encouraging the language and tones unique to your brand.
- Showcase 1 customer story within your prospect’s industry who faced similar challenges and demonstrate how your product solved their pain points.
- Keep the demo script concise, engaging and interactive.
- Start with an introduction having an attention-grabbing hook that builds credibility, captures attention, and presents your value proposition.
- Then, tie the product’s features to the prospect’s pain points, focusing on how the product addresses those challenges.
- Use showmanship to create an “AHA!” moment that makes your product unforgettable.
- Reinforce the main message, close with a clear call-to-action, and emphasize the value of your product.
- Focus on benefits instead of features.
[Background music fades in]
Narrator: Are you tired of writing with mistakes? Want to make a great impression on Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or any other app you use? Look no further. Introducing Grammarly, the ultimate writing companion.
[Engaging visuals showcase Grammarly’s app or extension in action on various platforms]
Narrator: Grammarly is your go-to app or browser extension that checks your grammar, spelling, plagiarism, and more in real-time. It’s like having a personal writing assistant everywhere you go.
[Visuals highlight Grammarly’s integration with Microsoft Word, WordPress, and Facebook]
Narrator: Whether you’re crafting an important document in Microsoft Word, writing a captivating blog post in WordPress, or even sharing your thoughts on Facebook, Grammarly has you covered.
[Visuals transition to a person using Grammarly on their mobile device]
Narrator: But it doesn’t stop there. Grammarly works seamlessly with your favorite messaging apps too, ensuring your text messages are mistake-free.
[Visuals showcase Grammarly’s user-friendly interface and key features]
Narrator: Catch typos, missing punctuation, or commonly confused words before they distract your reader. Get guidance to adjust the mood and attitude of your writing without changing your meaning. Grammarly even provides clarity suggestions to make your writing easy for your reader to understand.
[Visual transitions to a team collaborating on written content]
Narrator: And for teams, Grammarly offers shared guidelines to help you sound consistent. It encourages the language and tones unique to your brand, so you can create a cohesive voice across all your communications.
[Visuals showcase a customer story within the prospect’s industry]
Narrator: Don’t just take our word for it. Let’s hear from Jane, a content manager in the same industry as you, who faced similar writing challenges.
[Jane shares her story about struggling with mistakes and maintaining consistency]
Jane: Before Grammarly, I used to struggle with embarrassing typos and inconsistencies in my writing. It was frustrating and time-consuming. But since I started using Grammarly, my writing has improved dramatically. It catches those pesky errors and helps me maintain a consistent voice, ensuring my content is polished and professional.
[Visuals showcase Jane’s success and productivity using Grammarly]
Narrator: With Grammarly, Jane achieved her goals and elevated her writing. Now it’s your turn to experience the power of Grammarly.
[Visuals highlight the Grammarly logo and clear call-to-action]
Narrator: Say goodbye to writing mistakes and hello to mistake-free communication. Try Grammarly today and see the difference it can make in your writing.
[Background music reaches a crescendo]
Narrator: Grammarly—helping you write with confidence and clarity. Visit our website to get started now!
[Background music fades out]
LinkedIn Ad Copy
LinkedIn ads are part of the “Programmatic ABM” approach.
LinkedIn allows you to target ads based on specific account attributes such as company name, industry, job title, or seniority. This level of precision enables you to focus your advertising efforts exclusively on the accounts you are actively pursuing, maximizing the impact of your messaging.
ChatGPT can generate a LinkedIn ad copy tailored to your specific needs and target audience.
- Define your objective.
- Keep it short.
- Mention your target audience.
- Personalize the message.
- Create a catchy and concise headline.
- Limit the use of uppercase/caps and emojis.
- Communicate the unique value and benefits of your product or service to your target audience.
- Add action verbs. For example: Download, Read, See, Build, Choose, Accept, Drive traffic etc.
- Incorporate a strong call-to-action (CTA).
- Ads that start with emojis almost always have a higher CTR.
- Limit the use of uppercase/caps and emojis.
- Use a professional tone and avoid slang.
Write a LinkedIn ad copy for Zapier.
“Zapier is a product that allows end users to integrate the web applications they use and automate workflows. It connects to more than 5,000 apps with free and paid plans. ”
- Write it in less than 50 words
- The copy should be short and direct
- The starting 150 characters must address the main benefit with a Yes question to pique the interest of the readers
- The target account is a B2B project management software
- The pain point of this B2B project management software is to simplify time-consuming operations
- Call out the audience in the first sentence or the headline of your ad.
- Use emojis sparingly and tastefully in your LinkedIn ads.
- Start the ad with an emoji
- Use the “Sign Up” CTA
- Limit the use of uppercase/caps and emojis. Use a professional tone and avoid slang.
- Use FOMO or create a sense of urgency.
- The key focus of the copy is to offer SaaS at a discount of 5% on Black Friday.
- Create a headline at the end of the ad copy and keep headlines short (under about 70 characters)
- Use action verbs
You can further command ChatGPT to create a visual concept for the LinkedIn Ad copy.
|Describe a visual concept in 35 words that align with this LinkedIn ad copy.- |
🎉 Struggling with time-consuming operations? Simplify your B2B project management with Zapier! Get 5% off on Black Friday. Sign Up now! ⏰ #AutomationSimplifiedHeadline: Streamline Your Workflow with Zapier’s B2B Automation Solution!
|For creating custom landing pages and referral-requesting email templates – Check out How to Optimize SaaS Landing Page Copy for Conversions Using ChatGPT?|
I humbly claim to reduce your stress by giving you detailed prompts and specific best practices. But when you make your first attempt with them, you may need to dedicate more time to adding your details and accomplishing the desired results.
These ABM strategies require intricate involvement and diligence, and with ChatGPT, sometimes repetitive and generic outcomes can be frustrating enough to make you want to quit. But the secret to success lies in retrying and regenerating.
Ongoing refinement is key to ensure alignment with account goals.
Analyze the points where your results are lacking, and incorporate those observations into your next command.
Seeking a hassle-free way to enhance your SaaS marketing efforts? Look no further! Subscribe to our newsletter and receive a bi-monthly dose of curated news and insights to propel your business forward.